Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Ultimate Update

Cwatididthere?

I haven't been able to blog recently because of my inabilities to control my fits of madness due to lowered Ultimate playing time. Put me in coach.

After hearing all about the tournament the Gobies guys had last week, I had an unreal desire to get out there and practice. It's just so hard to get up in the morning thinking that frisbee will not be on my plate later on in the day. I threw around for a while today, but I felt my backhand took a turn for the worst after not tossing for almost 2 weeks.

Someone once gave me a frisbee for the winter holidays (let's maintain PC here), and I immediately placed it on my scale and saw that the reading was 174 grams. 175 is the official weight. I quickly proceeded to re-gift this to my least favorite biology teacher in 9th grade. I mean, giving someone an unofficial frisbee is almost saying that you do not matter in this world.

P.S. If you are reading this, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment