Monday, June 22, 2009

The Quest for a Million

So here the blog stands. Nearing 200 hits after being up for about 1 week. While I am usually not one to be all about the personal achievements, I feel that it is necessary to be straight forward with you guys. You might ask, "Liu, by a million, what exactly are you referring to?" Could it be for 1 million USD? Are you seeking 1 million followers to your blog (I currently only have 3, so please subscribe)? To all of these inquiries, I say no, even though Iwouldn't mind any if not all of those to come true.

I've dreamed of this ever since I was a wee toddler of obtaining 1,000,000 hits on a blog of mine. At my current pace of 200 hits a week, I will need 96.15 years to complete my dream. At that age, would no longer be an Ultimate threat (ever see me pull down a huck?). Some people chase after 500 homeruns in baseball using steroids, but I'm pretty sure the "juice" wouldn't help me in this case. So here is my SOS: I must achieve 1,000 hits by July 22nd, or else the Gobies will have to find a new beat blogger. I know I can do it, but not without the help of you guys. Good day.

P.S. After reviewing the submissions to the Gobies Blog poll, I've decided to call out each and ever member to a session of "Thrashing the Calves". 0/17 for Calves...is this a joke? Are you kidding me? I should contact LeBron to see if he's interested in leading this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment