Friday, June 19, 2009

A Little Q&A Sesh

Due to popular demand, I have responded to the following questions you all have been yearning to see answered since day 1:

What is your favorite throw?
-Why, the hammer of course!
What is your favorite O/D strategy?
-cup-o-saurous to be sure. I see you Q
What is your favorite type of party?
-Altima Party. Shout out to my main man "Party Paul"
What is your least favorite intersection to drive?
-Wade Oval and East Blvd
Movie?
-The Gobies highlight reels (and there are a lot of them). Pr0n is put on the backburner at this point.
Favorite handler?
- Q-hundred. This modern day Odysseus (if you don't get the reference, just ask me) makes William Tell look out of his element.
Favorite cutter?
- K-Poke. His swim moves make me weak at the knees.
Favorite comedy skit?
- When the Gobies take the field, the oposition is a complete joke. The thrashing of chumps is always fun to watch.
Biggest impulse buy? Favorite cleats? Stay tuned for next time when I answer another round of probing and personal questions.
For those of you who have kept track of my throwing status up until now, here is a look at my progress thus far

No comments:

Post a Comment