Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Road to Regionals

Sometimes I can't get to bed at night, with only one thing on my mind. It's not even about the choice of lunch the next day (because 5 dollar footlongs is an auto-win). I've never had to make a harder decision in my lifetime. Anyway, does my body language give it away? Or could it be my tedious notes of the opposing team's players -- tendencies of the O / Dline, scouting reports on the X-factors and logs on logs of play by play video. One cannot even begin to explain the heartache from the previous season, from only being 2 wins away. We were so close. Sometimes I sit in my car, narrating certain songs with the events of last season. Who can blame me?

I'm going to keep up a furious string of polls in order to help maintain brain activity. I refuse to be the one who lets it get away this year. So I must admit, the one thing on my mind this year is : The Road to Regionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment