Wednesday, June 17, 2009

OK Guys

I just wanted to take some time out of my busy Wednesday at work and give my man K-Poke a shout out for another successful purchase. This slickdeals.net fiend ravenged the web in order to swindle Nike, once again. Let's face it, he looks slow in real life, but his speed is massively underrated. Damn, I'm digressing from my main point here to talk about my one love that is the sport of Ultimate. Somehow I manage to get carried away when I'm constantly surrounded by positive Goby vibes in the workplace.

In short, I'd like to give mad props to #2 for his gg deal: (I apologize for the blurry pic...too lazy to be leet about it)
I mean comeon, $0 for shipping and handling?? Chicks dig that. Macktruck digs that.
Also I want to mention thank you to the visitors of my blog for voting in the poll today. Please make a note of it to check for updates daily, as I will probably post 1-2 times during weekdays.
I may, however, be busy on Saturdays due to my recommended throwing routine as directed by my physician.

No comments:

Post a Comment