Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just Another Day..

One more day, one more job offer. Some may consider it 'lucky' for me to be receiving all these job offers during such an unstable economy, and others perceive it as pure dedication.

Let me explain:

Today, it just so happened that I was sitting next to two guys in a car who were current members of my favorite Ultimate team, the Gobies. They're literally international now. We chatted strategy and game plans up for almost an hour, and I almost took off work to go get a frisbee. Anyway, I had mentioned my interest in the team, and out of the blue i was offered a position as 'Gobies Beat Reporter'. My peers tell me that I was in the right place at the right time.

As for my recent Ultimate activities, I last tossed this past Saturday. More on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment